本
文
摘
要
《秘密》
你藏在云雾中
You hide in the clouds
让晨风去寻找
Let Morning Wind Search
它将带你去海角
It will take you to the Cape.
蒲公英陪你嬉闹
Dandelions play with you
你化作六月的裙裳
You turned into a June dress
在夕阳下肆意生长
Growing wantonly in the sunset
或许有天你会飘去远方
Maybe one day you will float away
但你占据我十八岁深夜的梦乡
But you occupy my late-night dream when I was eighteen
蒲公英四处游荡
Dandelions roam about
你在梦中绽放
You blossom in dreams
我将为你建一座城堡
Ill build you a castle.
鱼儿长着翅膀
Fish have wings
一边吐泡一边飞翔
Flying while blowing bubbles
彩虹作为你出门的桥梁
Rainbow as a bridge for you to go out
桥面铺满花草
Flowers and grass covered the bridge deck
有鸟在夜间歌唱
Birds sing at night
月下一个姑娘
The girl next month
她拾起半片幽香
She picked up half a fragrance.
同月光闪耀整个梦乡
The same moon shines the whole dream