本
文
摘
要
Hey Jude.mp34:52来自好好学习做自己
Hey Jude
嘿,朱迪
Hey jude, dont make it bad.
嗨,裘德 别沮丧
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些
Remember to let her into your heart,
记住要永远爱她
Then you can start to make it better.
开始新的生活
Hey jude, dont be afraid.
嗨 裘德 别担心
You were made to go out and get her.
去追她 留下她
The minute you let her under your skin,
拥抱她的时候
Then you begin to make it better.
将开始新的生活
And anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain
无论何时 当你感到痛苦的时候 嗨 朱迪 放松一下自己
Dont carry the world upon your shoulders.
不要去担负太多自己能力以外的事
For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
要知道扮酷 是很愚蠢的
By making his world a little colder.
生活中总是会有不如意的时候
Na na na na na ,na na na
呐呐呐呐呐呐呐呐
Hey jude, dont let me down.
嗨 裘德 别让我失望
You have found her, now go and get her.
如果你找到你所爱的人 去爱她吧
Remember to let her into your heart,
记住要永远爱她
Then you can start to make it better.
生活会更美好
So let it out and let it in, hey jude, begin,
让它走让它来 嗨 裘德 开始吧
Youre waiting for someone to perform with.
不要总是期望依赖旁人
And dont you know that its just you, hey jude, youll do,
你自己可以的 嗨 朱迪 你可以的
The movement you need is on your shoulder.
自己要走自己的路
Na na na na na ,na na na
呐呐呐呐呐呐呐呐
Hey jude, dont make it bad
嗨 裘德 别沮丧
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些
Remember to let her under your skin,
记住要永远爱她
Then youll begin to make it
然后开始新的生活
Better better better better better better, oh.
会更美好 更美好 哦
Na na na na na ,na na na, hey jude
呐呐呐呐呐呐呐呐 嗨 朱迪