本
文
摘
要
1. Palms reflecting in your eyes like un endless summer.
棕榈树映在你眼中,像一场无尽的夏日。
2. Red, blue, and yellow skies...... Its so crazy I could drink it like Tequila Sunrise.
红、蓝、黄色的天空。多疯狂,我将它一饮而尽,像一杯龙舌兰日出。
3. Because youre young, youre wild, youre free, youre dancing circles around me, youre *** ing crazy...... crazy for me.
你年轻,你狂野,你自由,你绕着我一圈圈起舞。你疯了……因我而疯狂。
4. He hit me and it felt like a kiss.
他的拳落在我身上,那感觉像热烈的吻。
5. Let me *** you hard in the pouring rain.
让我们在倾盆大雨中 *** 地 *** 。
6. Life is beautiful.
及时行乐。
7. I love you more than those bitches before. Say you remember
8. No one’s gonna take my soul away, Im Living like Jim Morrison. Life imitates art.
没人能夺走我的灵魂,我像吉姆·莫里森,生活是在模仿艺术。
9. But you havent seen my man...... Hes got the fire.
你们没见过我的他……他像在燃烧。
10. His Parliments on fire and his hands are up.
他吞云吐雾,高举双臂挥舞。
11. Think Ill miss you forever like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky.
我会永远想念你的,像天亮时的星想念太阳。
12. This is what makes us girls, we dont stick together cuz we put love first.
我们是这样的女生,从不黏在一起,因为爱情先行。
13. Whos doper than this bitch? Whos free-er than me?
谁比老娘 *** ?
14. Be my guest, baby.
随便你,小婊贝。
15. Dont be a bummer, be my undercover lover, baby.
You just might become my lover for real. I might *** with you all summer for real.
别做个无聊的扫兴者,来做我的秘密情人。
也许你会成为我真正的爱人,也许我们会做一整个夏日。
16. Im *** ing crazy, but Im free.
我疯了,但我自由了。
17. My old man hes a bad man. But I cant deny the way he holds my hand, and he grabs me, he has me by my heart.
我的老男人是个坏男人,但我无法抗拒他我紧握的手,双臂包围我,占据我的心。
18. I have to touch myself to pretend you were here.
我不得不抚摸自己的身体假装你在我身边。
19. You can be my daddy tonight.
今夜我要你做我的Daddy。
20. Lay me down tonight, Im your favorite girl.
今夜请把我放倒,我是你最喜欢的一个。
21.Bad to the bone, sick as a dog.
坏到骨子里,变态得像条狗。
22. So is the girl that you used to call the Queen of New York City?
还有那个你曾经唤做“纽约城皇后”的姑娘?
23. Dear Lord, when I get to heaven please let me bring my man.
主啊,当我步入天堂,请允许我挚爱的男人同我一起。
24. There are roses in between my thighs and fire that surrounds you.
我两腿间盛开出玫瑰,熊熊烈火包裹着你。
25. When youre crazy, Ill let you be bad.
当你变得疯狂,我允许你变坏。
26. Summers meant for loving and leaving.
夏日意味着爱与别离。
27. Im young and in love.
《LOVE》是Lana送给她的kids的礼物。