本
文
摘
要
Born in time
首次相逢的地方
In the lonely night in the blinking stardust of a pale blue light
在寂寞的夜里,在闪烁着淡蓝色光亮的星团中
Youre coming through to me in black and white when we were made of dreams
当我们追逐自己的梦想时,你闯入了我原本黑白的世界
Youre blowin down a shaky street youre hearing my heart beat
你吹过摇晃的街道 你听着我的心跳
In the record breaking heat where we were born in time.
当时,在我们首次相逢的地方,竟如此的令人兴奋
Not one more night not one more kiss
再没有这样的夜晚,再没有这样的吻
Not this time babe no more of this
再没有这样的时代,不再如此
Takes too much skill takes too much of will
需要太多技能 需要太多意志
Its too revealing.
那是真情流露
You came you saw just like the law
你当时来了 也看了 跟世俗一样
You married young just like you ma
你早早出嫁 就像你的妈妈
You tried and tried you made me slide
一次一次 你让我不知不觉陷入
You left me reeling with this feeling
你留下我在这情感中晕眩
On the rising curve where the ways of nature will test every nerve
天性 影响着我们每一个人
You don’t get anything you don’t deserve where we were born in time.
你还是那个你 在我们首次相逢的地方
You pressed me once you pressed me twice
一次一次 你警告说
You hung the flame you’ll pay the price
“你举起火焰 就将付出代价”
Oh babe that fire is still *** oking.
噢 宝贝 那火焰 到现在还在燃烧
You were snow you were rain
你是雪 你是雨
You were striped you were plain
你是条纹 你是纯色
Oh babe truer words have not been spoken
噢 宝贝 对你的承诺从未说出
Or broken.
也从未改变
If there’s a mystery in the foggy world of destiny
命运的迷雾中 若有一块神秘的地方
You can have what’s left of me where we were born in time.
你可以把首次相逢时的我 放到那里