小伙伴关心的问题:很好用英语怎么翻译,英文很好怎么翻译成中文,本文通过数据整理汇集了很好用英语怎么翻译,英文很好怎么翻译成中文相关信息,下面一起看看。

很好用英语怎么翻译,英文很好怎么翻译成中文

Born in time

首次相逢的地方

In the lonely night in the blinking stardust of a pale blue light

在寂寞的夜里,在闪烁着淡蓝色光亮的星团中

Youre coming through to me in black and white when we were made of dreams

当我们追逐自己的梦想时,你闯入了我原本黑白的世界

Youre blowin down a shaky street youre hearing my heart beat

你吹过摇晃的街道 你听着我的心跳

In the record breaking heat where we were born in time.

当时,在我们首次相逢的地方,竟如此的令人兴奋

Not one more night not one more kiss

再没有这样的夜晚,再没有这样的吻

Not this time babe no more of this

再没有这样的时代,不再如此

Takes too much skill takes too much of will

需要太多技能 需要太多意志

Its too revealing.

那是真情流露

You came you saw just like the law

你当时来了 也看了 跟世俗一样

You married young just like you ma

你早早出嫁 就像你的妈妈

You tried and tried you made me slide

一次一次 你让我不知不觉陷入

You left me reeling with this feeling

你留下我在这情感中晕眩

On the rising curve where the ways of nature will test every nerve

天性 影响着我们每一个人

You don’t get anything you don’t deserve where we were born in time.

你还是那个你 在我们首次相逢的地方

You pressed me once you pressed me twice

一次一次 你警告说

You hung the flame you’ll pay the price

“你举起火焰 就将付出代价”

Oh babe that fire is still *** oking.

噢 宝贝 那火焰 到现在还在燃烧

You were snow you were rain

你是雪 你是雨

You were striped you were plain

你是条纹 你是纯色

Oh babe truer words have not been spoken

噢 宝贝 对你的承诺从未说出

Or broken.

也从未改变

If there’s a mystery in the foggy world of destiny

命运的迷雾中 若有一块神秘的地方

You can have what’s left of me where we were born in time.

你可以把首次相逢时的我 放到那里

更多很好用英语怎么翻译,英文很好怎么翻译成中文相关信息请关注本站,本文仅仅做为展示!