本
文
摘
要
本文目录一览:
- 1、关于宠物狗的英语对话
- 2、关于宠物的情景对话附翻译
- 3、有关于宠物的英语对话
- 4、宠物的英语情景口语对话
关于宠物狗的英语对话
美国是一个英语国家,在这个国家,总是可以看到很多人在养宠物狗。下面就由我为大家带来宠物狗 英语口语 对话,希望大家能有所收获。
宠物狗的英语对话1
Todd: Trevor, do you have a dog?
Trevor, 你养狗吗?
Trevor: Yeah, I do have a dog.
是的,我养。
Todd: What kind of dog?
是哪种狗呢?
Trevor: My dogs a boxer.
德国斗拳狗。
Todd: A boxer. What does a boxer look like?
斗拳狗。她长什么样啊?
Trevor: A boxer is medium size. She's got short hair and a very short stubby nose. And no tail.
中等大小,短毛,塌瘪的鼻子,而且还没有尾巴。
Todd: No, tail. Nice. Which do you prefer dogs or cats?
没有尾巴,那不错。你更喜欢狗还是猫?
Trevor: I'm a dog person. I like dogs.
我喜欢养狗,自然是喜欢狗。
Todd: OK. Why?
哦。为什么会喜欢狗呢?
Trevor: Dogs are a man's best friend and they are always loyal.
狗是人类最好的朋友而且他们对人一直很忠诚。
Todd: OK. What do you mean loyal? What does loyalty mean?
好的。你所说的忠诚是什么?忠诚又意味着什么?
Trevor: Oh, they'll stay with you, even through the hard times.
哦,应该是即使在很恶劣的条件下他们仍会陪伴在你左右。
Todd: OK. Which breed or kind of dog do you like besides boxers?
好的。除了斗拳狗你还喜欢哪种狗呢?
Trevor: I like labrodors and I like, uh, *** all terriers.
我喜欢拉布拉多,而且我喜欢那种小型犬。
Todd: Small terriers
小型犬?
Trevor: Small terriers. A Jack Russell *** all terrier.
小型犬。杰克罗素梗犬小
Todd: What color is a terrier?
什么颜色的啊?
Trevor: Black and white.
黑白相间。
Todd: Black and white. All right! --- What are some costs associated with keeping a dog?
黑白相间。好的。那养狗的相关费用有哪些呢?
Trevor: Pretty cheap really. You got some vet costs if they get sick and they got to have needles, but food. That's about it really.
真的非常便宜。如果他们生了病你会得到一些兽医赔付,除了食物他们还可以对狗进行打针治疗。就是这些。
Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot Trevor
好的,太棒了。谢谢你。
Trevor: See you later!
一会儿见!
宠物狗的英语对话2
Mimi: Jeez,the weather is horrible.
*** :哎呀,天气真可怕。
Mimi: Is it going to rain through the night?
*** :一整个晚上都在下雨?
Mimi: Wait,I heard something.
*** :等等,我听到什么声音。
Mimi: What is it?
*** :那是什么? Mimi: Poor little dog...he looks old too.
*** :可怜的小狗......他看起来太老了。
Mimi: I want to take care of him.
*** :我要好好照顾他。
Mimi: Hey,Mija,do something.
*** :嘿,米加,做一些事情。
Mija: Okay.
米加:好的。
Mimi: Good bye.
*** :再见。
宠物狗的英语对话3
Ann: It’s good for you to come.
你能来真是太好了。
Lily: What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Ann: There is a little dog in the hole. Look. Over there.
有只狗在那个洞里,看,在那。
Lily: Doesn’t it jump out by itself?
难道它不会自己跳出来吗?
Ann: No, it couldn’t. it has been barking for a long time. I followed the sound and come here to find it.
是的,它不会,它已经在那叫了好长一段时间了,我跟着声音来到这里才看到它的。
Lily: Let me see. Could you find a rope? We can try to get it out.
让我想想,你能找到条绳子吗?我们可以试着把它弄出来。
Ann: I have found a rope, but I don’t know how to do. Here you are.
我已经找到了,但是我不知道怎么做,给你。
Lily: This hole is big enough for a person to go down. And I will use the rope to tie the dog, and you
这个洞大得足够让一个人下去,我会用绳子把那只狗绑好,然后你把绳子往上拉,我会自己上来的。
Ann: Is that OK?
这样行吗?
Lily: Yes, believe me.
关于宠物的情景对话附翻译
现在很多人都喜欢养宠物,下面我为大家带来关于宠物的情景对话附翻译,欢迎大家学习!
关于宠物的情景对话1
Todd: Hello, Matt!
你好,马特!
Matt: Hello, Todd!
你好,托德!
Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. (OK!) First question, do youhave a pet?
马特,我将会问你几个关于宠物的问题。(好的!)第一个问题,你养宠物吗?
Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My familyactually raises dogs for helping blind people.
是的,事实上,在我妈妈的房子里,我们养了三只宠物,两只狗和一直猫。我家培养的是能帮助盲人的导盲犬。
Todd: Oh, really!
哦,真的吗!
Matt: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的。
Todd: Wow, like how do they train the dogs?
哇,那么怎么训练导盲犬呢?
Matt: How do they train the dogs? Well, I mean, it's a long process, right...we get themwhen they're puppies.....and so we train them basic...you know, sit, come... really basicthings...then, after they're about two year old, they go a different training school.
如何训练导盲犬?这其实是一个长期的过程。我们会带回来出生不久的幼犬。接着训练小狗基本功,比如坐下,过来这些很基本的东西。然后,等到它们两岁大,我们会送它去一家培训学校。
Todd: Oh, wow , that's great!
哇,太棒了!
Matt: Yeah, yeah!
是的。
Todd: Well, how many dogs do they train at a time?
一次训练几只导盲犬呢?
Matt: Oh, just one! We have our own dog, and then we have a dog that we have that we aretraining.
只有一只!我们自己养只狗,还有一只训练中的导盲犬。
Todd: Oh, OK.
好的。
Matt: Yeah, just one dog at a time.
一次只训练一只。
Todd: Do you ever see the dogs you trained, like out on the street, or anything?
你有没有偶遇自己训练过的导盲犬,例如在街上,有没有类似的重聚?
Matt: Sometimes we'll see them, they'll have like sort of conventions of reunions of the petsso, yeah, you get to see them once in awhile.
有时候我会看到它们,导盲犬和训练人相聚是约定俗成的的惯例,训练人偶尔可以看它们。
Todd: Oh, wow, that's cool. Um, why do people keep pets?
哇,太酷了。那么人们为什么要养宠物?
Matt: I guess the most important thing is companionship, right! So there is always somebodythere for you that will like you no matter what.
我想最重要的一个原因就是宠物对主人的陪伴!无论如何,宠物总会围绕在主人身边,不问原因地喜爱自己的主人。
Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK, besides cats, dogs, and fish, what are some other pets peoplekeep?
是的,确实如此。那么除了猫,狗和鱼,人们还养什么宠物?
Matt: Well, I guess if you are Sigfreid and Roy you can keep a tiger or lion. I guess all typesof things don't they.
我想如果你是驯兽师Sigreid和Roy,也许你能养一只老虎或狮子。我想各种动物都能成为人类的宠物。
Todd: Yeah.
是的。
Matt: I mean, my friend has a snake....I don't know if you mention that: snake and ferretsand insects, spiders...
我的一位朋友就养了一条蛇。我忘了你是否提到过,蛇,雪貂,昆虫,蜘蛛都可以成为人类的宠物。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Matt: All kinds of things.
各种动物。
Todd: All right, yeah, like there is so many. What are some costs associated with keeping apet?
好的,养一只宠物所需的花费是多少呢?
Matt: Food is probably the biggest cost, but also if you keep the dog, particularly a dog inyour house, when they are puppies, and we have a lot of puppies they'll chew up everythingthey can so we're constantly replacing shoes and, you know, cleaning up pee from the carpetand things like that..so.. it can be a hassle.
食物也许是最大的开销,但如果你养的是狗,尤其是小狗,你把它放在屋里,我们曾经就把许多小狗放到屋里,它们会把屋里能咬的东西都咬了,因此我们老得换新鞋,而且还得清理地摊上的尿痕等,这些也很麻烦。
关于宠物的情景对话2
海伦 What's wrong with the cat? He didn't eat this morning.
小猫怎么了,上午都没吃东西。
李梅 Maybe he doesn't like what you fed him? What did you feed him?
是不是它不喜欢吃啊,你喂它什么了?
海伦 Some new cat food. I thought he would enjoy it.
新买的猫粮,我觉得它应该会喜欢吃哪。
李梅 Maybe he doesn't like it. Try giving him some fish.
看来它是不怎么喜欢,给它条鱼吃吧。
海伦 He can't digest fresh fish yet; maybe some can fish will work.
它太小还不能直接吃鱼,只能吃鱼罐头。
李梅 We don't have any…maybe some milk?
家里没有罐头了,要不喂点儿牛奶吧。
海伦 If he still doesn't eat anything by this evening, I'll take him to the vet tomorrow.
好的。如果到晚上还不吃东西,就带它去医院吧。
关于宠物的情景对话3
Ann: Alison,What kind of pet do you want to get?
艾莉森,你想要怎样的宠物?
Alison: How about a goldfish?
一条金鱼怎么样?
Ann: They're too boring! How about a snake? Snakes are interesting.
他们太无聊!一条蛇怎么样?蛇很有趣。
Alison: No!Snakes are too scary!Let's get a nice pet like a cat.
不!蛇太令人害怕。咱们找个好的宠物像猫一样。
Ann: A cat?I don't like cats. Cats aren't friendly enough.
一只猫?我不喜欢猫。猫不是足够友好。
Alison: Well,that hamster over there looks nice. He seems friendly, and he has short hair.
好,那仓鼠看起来不错。他似乎很友好,并且他有短的毛发。
Ann: Yeah, he's perfect!
是的,他是很完美!
Alison: Let's get him!
就要他!
关于宠物的情景对话附翻译相关 文章 :
1. 关于宠物的英语对话
2. 关于宠物的英语对话4篇
3. 关于宠物英语对话
4. 英语对话 宠物
有关于宠物的英语对话
我们和宠物爱的关系是非常真实的,当它们死去时的悲伤和失落感也是非常真实的。我精心收集了有关于宠物的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
有关于宠物的英语对话1
A:Dad, can I have a pet? I did what you said and passed all of my exams.
爸,我可以养宠物吗?我听你的话,所有考试都通过了。
B:Then I guess you get to have a pet. Do you know what you want?
那你的确赢得一只宠物,你想养什么?
A:I want a dog. My friend Mindy's dog just had puppies and she said I can have one.
我想养狗,我朋友明迪的狗刚生小狗,她说可以分一只给我养。
B:You know who will be responsible for feeding and cleaning and all of that stuff?
你知道谁要负责喂它,还有清理环境之类的事吧?
A:I know, I know. I will do it all by myself.
知道,我知道,我会自己来。
B:Have you figured out the costs involved with feeding and caring for it?
你算过喂食和照顾它要花多少钱吗?
A:Yes. It will cost me about $50 a month. And I make a little more than that already.
有,每个月大约五十美元,我每个月赚的钱比这还多。
B:Sounds like you've done your homework. I think you're ready for this.
听起来你事先已经做过功课,我想你已经准备好要养宠物了。
有关于宠物的英语对话2
A:Who gave my dog this cooked chicken bone?
是谁将这煮过的鸡骨头给我的狗吃?
B:I did. Why?
是我,怎么了?
A:Didn't you know dogs shouldn't eat cooked chicken bones because they're bad for their stomachs?
你难道不知道狗不应吃煮过的鸡骨头吗?因为这对它们的胃不好。
B:No, I didn't. I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
不,我并不知道。很抱歉,那种情形不会再发生了。
有关于宠物的英语对话3
M:Good morning, Emma. You are reading English books again.
爱玛,早上好。又在读英语了!
F:Good morning. There is no reason to miss so beautiful a morning. Is that a new bird?
早上好。没有理由错过这么美好的一个早晨。那是你新养的鸟吗?
M:Oh, yes, my friend bought it yesterday. We call it Keke.
哦,是的,我朋友昨天给我买的。我们叫它可可。
F:It looks so cute. Is it a parrot?
它起来真可爱。它是只鹦鹉吗?
M:Yes. Just look at its colorful feathers. What else can it be?
是的。你看它多彩的羽毛,还能是别的什么鸟吗?
F:I see. It's interesting that there is also a parrot in my English book. Its name is Polly.
知道了。真有趣,我的英语书里也有一只鹦鹉。它的名字是波利。
M:Really? A foreign parrot!
真的吗?一只外国鹦鹉!
F:It can speak English, too.
它也会说英语哦。
M:Maybe you can teach Keke some English words.
也许你可以教可可几个英语单词啊。
F:Keke. Keke. Say“hello".“hello".Oh,it is so *** art. Good bird.
可可,可可,说“哈喽”、“哈喽”。哦,它真聪明,真是只好鸟。
M:You are a good teacher. Okay, I am gonna play chess now. Just go back to your book.
你是位好老师。好了,我要去下象棋了。你继续读书吧。
P:Hello. Hello. Hello.
“哈喽”、“哈喽”、“哈喽”。
M:Haha. After all, it is just a bird.
哈哈,它毕竟只是一只鸟啊。
[img]宠物的英语情景口语对话
宠物在日常生活中,是英语对话练习的一个话题。下面是我给大家整理的关于宠物的英语对话,供大家参阅!
关于宠物的英语对话1
A:Do you like pets?
B:Yes,of course.
C:I'm not so keen on pets.
A:But why?
C:Pets are hard to deal with.Besides,they can get really dirty sometimes.
B:I think you've got a point there.But still,I love to keep pets.They are friendly creatures that can bring you happpiness just as a human friend.
A:I agree with you both.Pets are good friends of us humans but it's always annoying to bathe them.What's more,we'd have to take care of them every now and then,they're just like human babies sometimes.
B:Surely you are right!this helps to build up our responsibility in certian ways.We'd have to be responsible to them once we decided to own one.
C:And that's why I choose not to keep one,it wastes a lot of time to have a pet.And for those who are busy.They definatly haven't the time to spend on the little animals.
A:That's true.Moreover,pets need to be checked every year to see if they are in good health.It also costs a lot of money.
B:Yeah,a pet in a family is no longer an animal,it bees a part of the whole family,a member of it.
C:So while a pet brings us much happiness and delight into our lives,it also requires our devotion to it.
关于宠物的英语对话2
Adrienne: Hey, Lisa, I was hoping you could tell me a little about this cat?
埃德里安娜:嗨,莉莎,我想请你说说这只猫的情况。
Lisa: This is my cat Rocky. Her name... her full name is Rocky Parker, and the reason for that is because she is a survivor and I'll go into that, how she's a survivor soon, and also because she climbs the walls like Peter Parker, Spiderman. How we found Rocky, was that our friends of ours lived in this apartment plex. They were walking home one day and they heard this cat meowing in the bushes and they stopped and looked for it. They kept on hearing it meowing but they couldn't actually see where it was. So they started looking for it and it happened that there was a police officer who was in the general vicinity and came to help them look for the cat. So they finally found this little kitten who was not more than a month old, had obviously been abandoned by her mother and the police officer explained that because of the animal laws in the munity that if they didn't take the cat in or find an owner within a week, they had to bring the cat back to the SPCA, they couldn't leave it out on the street again.
莉莎:这是我的猫洛基。它的全名是洛基·帕克,取这个名字是因为她是一个幸存者,稍后我会详细说明为什么说它是幸存者,还有它会像蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克一样爬墙,所以给它取了这个名字。关于我们是怎么发现洛基的,我们的朋友住在这栋公寓楼。有一天他们走路回家时听到这只小猫在灌木丛里叫,所以他们就停下来去找。他们一直都能听到猫叫的声音,但却看不见它在哪里。他们只能继续找,碰巧附近有个警察,他过来帮我的朋友们一起找这只猫。最后他们找到了这只当时大约一个月大的小猫,很显然它被它妈妈抛弃了,那名警察说,依据社群动物法,如果他们在一周内没有收留这只猫或者不能为这只猫找到去处,那他们只能把这只猫带回爱护动物协会,他们不能再把这只猫遗弃在街头。
Adrienne: What's the SPCA?
埃德里安娜:SPCA是什么?
Lisa: The SPCA is the Society for the Protection of Animals and that controls... it regulates stray animals. It also is a place where you can bring dogs or cats and they are given away free to owners, to new pet owners.
莉莎:爱护动物协会,是管理流浪动物的组织。你可以从那里免费领养小猫小狗。
关于宠物的英语对话3
odd: So, Phil, we both live and work in Japan. We're both teachers in Japan. Now are you homesick. Are there things that you really miss about England?
托德:菲尔,我们现在都在日本生活和工作。我们都在日本从事教师工作。你想家吗?你最想念英国的什么地方?
Phil: The thing I miss the most, and it's going to sound really sad, is my cat.
菲尔:这听起来会非常伤心,我最想念的是我的猫。
Todd: Oh, that's cute.
托德:哦,有意思。
Phil: Yeah, I love my cat. I don't know why. I'm a bit sappy like that, so I really miss my cat.
菲尔:嗯,我爱我的猫。我也不清楚原因,不过我有些多愁善感,我真的很想我的猫。
Todd: Oh, well talk about your cat. What's your cat like?
托德:哦,我们来谈谈你的猫吧。你的猫什么样?
Phil: My cat is black, very fat, very stupid like most cats but very lazy like me so we have a lot in mon but just she likes to wake me up at six o'clock in the morning and I really curse her and hate her. Still, I can't be angry about it.
菲尔:我的猫是黑色的,非常胖,像大多数猫一样愚笨,像我一样懒,所以我们有很多共同点,我的猫会在早上六点把我弄醒,那时我真的会骂它,而且讨厌它。不过我却并不生气。
Todd: Yeah, right.
托德:嗯,好。
Phil: And sometimes she'll bring a bird in, and she thinks she's having a great present by brining us a bird and my mom gets really angry and...
菲尔:有时它会叼只鸟进来,它认为给我们带回一只鸟是件很棒的礼物,不过我妈妈对此非常生气……
Todd: Ooh! Wow! Your cats still primitive. It still goes out and kills birds.
托德:哦,哇!你的猫还具有这种原始本能啊。它还会出去捉鸟。
Phil: Oh, yeah, yeah, and occasionally mice because we live in the country so there's a lot of animals nearby and my cat will always try and catch them.
菲尔:哦,对,没错,有时它也会捉老鼠,因为我们住在乡村,有很多动物,所以我的猫经常会捉一些小动物。
Todd: Oh, cool... So what's your cats name?
托德:哦,真酷……你的猫叫什么?
Phil: Chaz.
菲尔:查兹。
Todd: Chaz?
托德:查兹?
Phil: Yeah. We got her from a charity called the Cat's Protection League in England.
菲尔:对。我们是从英国爱猫联盟领养的它。
Todd: Oh, I'm sorry. What's that? Can you explain?
托德:抱歉,那是什么?你能解释一下吗?
Phil: The Cat's Protection League is basically, there's a lot of homeless cats in England. People abandon them because they can't look after them or whatever reason and they will take them in and they will give them food and try to find them new homes and we found our cat from there.
菲尔:爱猫联盟……英国有很多流浪猫。可能有的人无法再照顾他们的猫,或者是其他原因,他们会抛弃这些猫,爱猫联盟会收留这些流浪猫,给它们提供食物和新家,我们就是在那里领养的查兹。
Todd: So you saved Chaz?
托德:那是你救了查兹吗?
Phil: Kind of, yeah. I think we saved her. Maybe or maybe we condemned her. I'm not sure.
菲尔:可以这么说。我认为我们救了它,也许是我们强迫了它。我也不确定。
Todd: So, what's cool about your cat, Chaz? I mean, why do you have this bond with your cat?
托德:你的猫查兹有什么特点?你为什么会和你的猫有这种纽带关系?
Phil: I don't know. Maybe we're on the same level. We both like to spend our weekends sleeping all day and doing as little as possible, eating and sleeping so maybe we're just on the same level, but I'm not really sure. We're just both as stupid as each other I think.
菲尔:我也不知道。也许是因为我们有很多共同点。我们都喜欢在周末睡上一整天,尽可能少地做事情,基本上就是吃饭睡觉,所以也许是因为我们有这些共同点,我也不太清楚。我觉得我们两个都很愚笨。
Todd: So, you would say you're definitely a cat person and not a dog person?
托德:那你是爱猫人士,而不是爱狗人士吗?
Phil: Yeah, yeah. I like dogs but I think cats are actually more intelligent on a... like if you throw a stick for a dog, the dog will always fetch it. The cat will look at it and fetch your own stick you idiot.
菲尔:对,没错。我也喜欢狗,不过我认为猫更聪明一些,如果你把棍子扔出去,狗会一直把它们叼回来。而猫会一直盯着看,好像是在说:笨蛋,自己去捡回来。
Todd: That's true. That's true. Well, anyway, hopefully you'll be able to see Chaz soon.
托德:没错。的确是这样。好,希望你很快能见到查兹。
Phil: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I hope so.
菲尔:嗯,好,好。希望如此。
看过关于宠物的英语对话的人还: