本
文
摘
要
小猪佩奇英文版音频原文(第一季,第27集,
Peppa.Pig.S01E27.Not.Very.Well不太好)避免视频动画干扰,只保留纯净的音频英语聆听环境,培养儿童对英文的语感。不要错过孩子的学英语黄金期,没事儿就放听,“磨耳朵”正当时!
【中英文对话正文】
Im Peppa Pig.
我是佩奇。
This is my little brother, George.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。
This is Mummy Pig.
这是我的妈妈。
And this is Daddy Pig.
这是我的爸爸。
Peppa pig.
小猪佩奇
Not Very well!
不太好!
Mummy and Daddy Pig
猪妈妈和猪爸爸
have just made breakfast
for Peppa and George.
刚给佩奇和乔治做好早餐。
Breakfast is ready!
早餐准备好了!
Peppa has red spots on her face!
佩奇脸上长满红点点。
Mummy, I dont feel very well.
妈妈,我感觉有点不舒服。
Oh, dear, Peppa. You dont look very well.
哦,天啊,佩奇。你看上去很不好。
Dont worry. Ill ring Dr. Brown-Bear.
别担心。我打电话给棕熊医生。
Dr. Brown-Bear speaking.
我是棕熊医生。
Peppa is not very well.
佩奇很不舒服。
Her face is covered in red spots!
她脸上长满了红点!
Put Peppa to bed and
Ill come straight round.
让佩奇在床上躺着,我一会儿就过来。
Dr. Brown Bear has come to
make Peppa better.
棕熊医生过来给佩奇治病了。
Hello, Peppa, how are you today?
你好啊,佩奇,你今天感觉得怎样?
I am not very well.
我感觉很不好。
Stick your tongue out, please.
请伸出你的舌头。
Hmmm... Its not anything serious.
嗯。。。没什么严重的。
Peppa has just got a rash.
佩奇只是得了疹子而已。
Do I need medicine?!
我需要吃药吗?!
The rash will clear up quickly.
疹子很快会退下去的。
But if you like, I can give
you just a little medicine.
但是如果你想吃药,
我可以开一点点药给你。
Yes, please.
好的,请开点药。
Im afraid it doesnt taste very nice.
恐怕它的味道不是很好。
Open wide, please.
请把嘴巴张大。
Eeuuurgh! Disgusting!
天啊!太难吃了!
You are a brave little one
for taking it so well.
你这么乖服完药了,
你真是个勇敢的小朋友。
Peppa must stay in bed.
佩奇必须躺在床上。
Ill call back later
to check that she is better.
我稍后会来看看她有没有好点。
Can Peppa have visitors?
别人能来看望佩奇吗?
Oh, yes, she can have visitors.
哦,当然可以,她可以有人来看望。
The rash isnt catching. Goodbye!
这疹子不会传染的。再见!
Goodbye! Dr. Brown Bear!
再见!棕熊医生!
Mummy, can I get up now?
妈妈,我现在能起床吗?
Dr. Brown Bear says that
棕熊医生说
you must stay in bed
for a little bit, Peppa.
你必须卧室休息一会,佩奇。
But its so boring!
但很无聊啊!
Dr. Brown Bear did say
you could have visitors.
棕熊医生说了你可以让人来探望你。
Can Suzy Sheep visit me?
可以让苏茜来看我吗?
Suzy Sheep is Peppas best friend.
小羊苏茜是佩奇最好的朋友。
Ill ring Suzy Sheeps mummy.
我来打电话给苏茜的妈妈。
Hello, Mrs. Pig.
你好,猪太太。
May Peppa talk with Suzy, please?
佩奇可以跟苏茜通话吗?
Hello, Suzy!
你好,苏茜!
Hello, Peppa.
你好,佩奇。
Im not very well.
我不太好。
I have red spots on my face.
我脸上长了红点点。
Has the doctor been?
医生来过了吗?
Yes, Dr. Brown Bear was here!
是的,棕熊医生来过了!
He said I was not very well
他说我很不好
and that I was very brave.
但我很勇敢。
So are you really ill?
那么你真的是病了?
Yes, yes! Its not pretend!
是的,是的!不是装病的!
I have to stay in bed!
我必须躺在床上!
Dr. Brown Bear gave me medicine that
tasted really horrible!
棕熊医生开了药给我,那药很难吃。
Dr. Brown Bear gave me medicine that
tasted really horrible!
棕熊医生开了药给我,那药很难吃。
Im coming to see you!
我过来看你吧!
Im going to wear my
nurses outfit!!!
我要穿上我的护士装!!!
Suzy Sheep has come to see Peppa.
小羊苏茜来看佩奇了。
Suzy is wearing her nurses costume.
苏茜穿着她的护士装。
Danny Dog and Rebecca Rabbit
have come along, too.
小狗丹尼和小兔瑞贝卡也来了。
Hello, Peppa!
你好,佩奇!
Hello!
你们好!
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样?
I am not very well, Suzy.
我感觉不好,苏茜。
I have to stay in bed.
我必须要躺在床上。
What can we do to make you better?
怎么做才能让你感觉好些?
You could get me some orange juice.
你们可以帮我倒些橙汁来吗?
Ok!
好的!
Peppa seems to be quite enjoying herself.
佩奇看上去好享受生病的。
Thank you, Suzy.
谢谢你,苏茜。
Do you feel any better?
你感觉好点没?
A little bit. Danny,
好一点了,丹尼,
Woof!
汪!
Ask my mummy if I could
have some ice cream.
问问我妈妈我能否吃些雪糕。
Ask my mummy if I could
have some ice cream.
问问我妈妈我能否吃些雪糕。
And Rebecca,
瑞贝卡,
could you bring me
some flowers from the garden?
你可以帮我去花园采些花吗?
Dr. Brown Bear is here,
棕熊医生来了,
to see if Peppa is better.
来看看佩奇是否好点。
Ah, good, the nurse is already here!
啊,好的,护士小姐已经来了!
How is the patient?
病人怎么样?
Err... Im not a real nurse,
its just pretend.
呃。。。我不是真正的护士,
我只是在扮演。
I see. Would you like me
to take a look myseIf?
我明白了。那你介意我亲自去看看吗?
Yes, please.
好的,请吧。
I say! No more red spots!
我就说吧!没有红点了!
Youre completely better!
你完全康复了!
Arent I still a bit ill?
我不再生病了吗?
How do you feel?
你感觉怎样?
I think I should stay in bed
a little bit more.
我觉得我应该在床上再多躺一会。
Hmm.. I fancy a game with this ball
in the garden!!
嗯。我喜欢到花园里玩一会球!!
Who wants to join me?
谁想跟我一起玩?
Me! Me! Me!
我!我!我!
Me, too!
还有我!
Well, I never! A complete recovery!
好吧,我还从没!看到这么快就康复的!
Im Peppa Pig.
我是佩奇。
This is my little brother, George.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。
tag:#儿童英语#、#英语听力#、#音频#、#小猪佩奇#、#英语语感#、#英语环境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#