本
文
摘
要
不支持的音频/视频格式 请试试刷新 重播 播放 00:00 / 00:00 正在直播 00:00 进入全屏 50 点击按住可拖动视频
But you do whatever you have to do.
但是你得尽力去做你该做的
Dying is not the answer.
死不是出路
I know it feels like
我知道虽然现在看起来
a good solution right now,
死像是个好办法
but you want to live.
但其实你想活着
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because its incredible to be alive.
因为活着是件非常美好的事
Everyone else assumes that life is a given.
所有人都认为生命是理所当然的
But you and I both know that its not.
但你和我都知道不是这样的
You and I both know that breath can end.
你我都知道呼吸是会停止的
So we know that life is a gift.
所以我们知道生命是一份礼物
Youll miss Dawn, but youll keep her with you.
你会想念道恩 但她会一直陪着你
Youll keep that memory alive.
你会记住那些回忆
And youll live now for both of you.
现在你将为她和你自己而活着
——婚外情事第三季 The Affair S3E8