小伙伴关心的问题:bob dylan百度云(bob dylan介绍英文),本文通过数据整理汇集了bob dylan百度云(bob dylan介绍英文)相关信息,下面一起看看。

bob dylan百度云(bob dylan介绍英文)

You must leave now, take what you need, you think will last.

你现在就得走啦,带上你能带的,出发吧。

But whatever you wish to keep, you better grab it fast.

那些你一直想留着的,你可要提前抓好了。

Yonder stands your orphan with his gun,

你看到的孤儿拿着枪在那孤零零的站着呢,

Crying like a fire in the sun.

看他哭得就像太阳下的火苗那样如此渺小。

Look out the saints are comin through

看看那儿啊,那些信教的都往这边走来了,

And its all over now, Baby Blue.

而这统统与你无关了,我多愁善感的孩子。

The highway is for gamblers, better use your sense.

外面的路,处处是亡命之徒,你可要当心,

Take what you have gathered from coincidence.

带上你偶然发现的一切,那些是你应得的。

The empty-handed painter from your streets

与你同住在一条街道上,两手空空的画家,

Is drawing crazy patterns on your sheets.

正胡乱的往你的被单上,画些疯狂的涂鸦。

the sky, too, is folding over you

甚至那片天空也朝你坠落,将你压在身下,

And its all over now, Baby Blue.

但是这些都已到头了,我满怀忧虑的孩子。

All your seasick sailors,they are rowing home.

你那些晕船的水手们,全都划着船回家了,

All your reindeer armies, are all going home.

你那些驯鹿充当的军队,也自顾自的走了。

The lover who just walked out your door

那个曾经的爱人啊,才刚刚走出你的家门,

Has taken all his blankets from the floor.

却带走了所有证明他过去生活在这的事物。

The carpet, too, is moving under you

就连你身下压着的毯子,也被他一同拿走,

And its all over now, Baby Blue.

不过这都不算什么了,我愁容满面的孩子。

Leave your stepping stones behind, something calls for you.

别管你用过的垫脚石了,有东西在呼唤你,

Forget the dead youve left, they will not follow you.

也忘了你留下的死寂吧,不会再跟着你了。

The vagabond whos rapping at your door

有个漂泊的流浪汉,正缓缓扣响你的家门,

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore.

他脚下还踩着你过去一直穿着的那堆衣服。

Strike another match, go start anew

去吧,去再划一根新的火柴,去重蹈覆辙。

And its all over now, Baby Blue.

好在这一切都结束了,我失魂落魄的孩子。

更多bob dylan百度云(bob dylan介绍英文)相关信息请关注本站,本文仅仅做为展示!